Saturday, December 14, 2002

Okay.

Right. I'm going to Spain in a few months. Another move, another starting over. However, this time I will be prepared...

"We must be nothing less than fabulous."

First impressions are where it's at. I've always relied on my silver-tongued charm to sway an audience. That will no longer be possible when I am Incomprehensible ExPat Woman. Ergo self-expression by other means, mostly sartorial. I can't afford to buy tons of cool clothes but I did bring quite a lot of clothes-making gear. Time to get creative.

Bod-mod is my buddy. I must and shall invest in more peircings/tatts. I want to depart for Barca with lugholes like shower-curtains.

Confidence building is a must. Coz I'm such a shrinking violet, me.

Strengths, playing to. In the abscence of academic quals, a good portfolio of work seems like a plan. Much writing, painting, drawing and sundry noisemaking shall ensue.

General skill brushing-upping. You never know what's going to come in handy.

Other stuff as and when I think of it.

(And if all else fails, there's always this... The I Can Eat Glass Project)

No comments: