Friday, February 11, 2005

Mordant Carnival in "actually finishing something" shock

Help me out here. I have a month left on my course and I'm not behind on anything. I have no overdue paperwork, I don't suck at some crucial aspect, and worst of all I--God, I can hardly choke out the words--I've been being...punctual. I've even been told that I might be in danger of getting a job at the end of it. Obviously this is a strange and unnatural state of affairs which must be corrected forthwith.

Option 1) Not studying.

This probably the worst option. The course is almost entirely practical. Since I'm on a building site, there's little to do except build stuff. The only theoretical aspect is some stuff on calculating surface areas which unfortunately I already know.

Option 2) Get really really drunk every night.

Age has taken its toll on my alcohol tolerance, and a crippling hangover at least two or three days a week would help to reduce my attendance and ensure that any work I did do was suitably crap. However, I just can't muster the enthusiasm that I once had for getting unspeakably wasted midweek. I fear I lack the proper motivation.

Option 3) Assault a staff member.

I have identified at least one staff member with the required degree of wankitude. However, he's way taller than me and has access to pointier tools.


Christ, I may actually be going to pass something. I feel...sullied.

6 comments:

Steve Austin said...

Nice blog. Please vist my dogs blog.

Steve Austin said...

Enjoyable blog. Please check out my small dog blog.

jon said...

I was searching for small dog info and found this post. I agree totally!

Paul

Roy Naka said...

Just thought i would say hi from Japan. Doing some blog surfing and found your site. Im looking for some cool styles of big dog motorcycle for my own blog. Theres some really amazing blogs about. if you have time check out my site you will find information on big dog motorcycle. Well when i get my blog running hope you come and check it out.

Linux Unix said...

Cute blog! Please visit my dog food blog.

Administrator said...

I've just found your blog about dog lover gift on the internet. I thought I would drop you a note just to say that I have a website and blog about dog lover gift, so I know yours is great quality. Keep up the good work.