Saturday, February 14, 2004

Psi. Balls.

Okay, so I'm three days into my latest stab at psionics. I'm doing visualizations, and going through the experiments over at the RetroPsychoKinesis project. I was going to do a week, but I spoke to the imaginary friends yesterday and they said I should go for two weeks at least.

And nothing's happening. My results are terrible. I'm supposed to be banishing my doubt for the duration of the experiment (I can have it back when the two weeks is up), but that's really hard when nothing is happening!

Is any of this real? Are we all, as I sometimes suspect, a bunch of delusional losers who want to belive that our tiny minds have some influence on the world so badly that we'll pick lunacy over the truth?

Answers on a postcard please.

Oh, yeah-- and my remote viewing still blows goats as well. I feel forsaken and mopey.

No comments: