Monday, March 24, 2003

Later than you think.

This will prolly be my last entry for a while; I've got to pack up the 'puter tomorrow coz the removal guys come on Tues. so my internet access is going to be a bit erratic. Which might be a good thing; I've been hanging on the news sites a bit too much. Staring at it all day won't make The War go away, and the desire to gouge my own brain out with a fucking spatula gets more overwhelming with every fresh story.

I'm all packed (at last). Going to be living out of a suitcase for the net couple of weeks. The move proper happens Saturday week. I'm sort of... panicking, really. I'm over the moon to be going to Barcelona, natch, but every so often I find myself thinking stuff like "Oh no! I don't know how to order a pizza in Spanish!"

So I'm not going to be around much for a couple of weeks. And after I get I may well be too busy loafing around on the beach and drinking horxata to bother my pretty bald head about you sorry creatures. Nyahhh.

No comments: