Friday, March 07, 2003

Stop reading this blog.

To save you the effort of reading through the archives for the next three-and-a-half-hours, here's some helpful information:

No, I haven't stopped writing.
No, I haven't stopped writing about stuff that I know is going to piss some of you off.
No, I haven't started caring that I'm pissing you off.
No, I haven't stopped being an uppity bitch.
No, I haven't said anything about you (or you or you or you) specifically.
No, I'm not going to.
No, really.
No, really really.
No, you're really not that important.
No, sorry.
No, you're just not.
No, not even if you've threatened me with a Bowie knife. You can't fit a Bowie knife down a modem cable. We both know this.
No, threatening to not read my weblog anymore is not a bad scary thing.
No, threatening to tell your friends not to read my weblog anymore is not a bad scary thing.
No, you just wish I was talking about you.
No, you are not going to sue me.
No, God is not going to strike me down.
No, I don't know where you live, where your friends/family/partener/co-workers live, or where you work. Nor do I care. Any threat you may infer is therfore your own problem.
No, I still haven't stopped writing.

No comments: