Wednesday, February 13, 2002

A new and mighty force is now at large in cyberspace. Beware!

Sorted out an ezboard yesterday. Not sure what I'm going to do with it, but hey- it's there. Probably get flamed a couple of times by sad sacks wHo TyPe AlL tHEir PoStS LiKe ThIs and then forget about it. And I also knocked up a website over on Geocities. I have very little to put in that either, but I think that'll change. I really must screw my "functioning human being" head back on and get some proper bloody writing done.

Making the world a better place for amputees

My current project for Uni is as follows:

"to go around the house with your dominant hand behind your back and when you find that there is something you cannot do, that usually takes two hands, redesign the object so that it can be used with ONE hand only. Object of design must be mechanical - no electrical solutions permitted. Use functions analysis to come up with your design."

The engineering department is obsessed with designing gadgets for one-armed people. Not that I'm complaining, you understand. The world needs more automatic page-turners.

Today's mood:

No comments: