Friday, February 22, 2002

"You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake..."

You know what I need? I need a god complex. A big, fat, grandious, Messianistic, worship-me-I'm-brilliant, black-helicopters-were-circling-my-house-all-morning, more-revolutionary-than-thou god complex. I come into contact with so many fucktards who think they're some kind of wild, out-there maverick genius just because they haven't yet worked out the difference between offencive as in "fuck" and offencive as in n*****, or they've read a couple of conspiracy sites . I want a god complex so I can deal with these people.

Think I'm talking about you, specifically? That's because you're a self-absorbed string of pondweed, Mr/Ms MI5's Most Wanted! There are gajillions of bigheads just like you out there- just like you! Same giant, economy-sized ego, same "sense of humour" that's only stimulated by rape jokes, same tired old "let's put Superglue on the doorhandles of the headmaster's study" brand of "revolutionary" antics. Same shit, different shithead! Offended yet? Good! Because I HATE YOU!

No comments: