Thursday, February 21, 2002

"She may be the face..."

I want a full head cast done. Just to say I've had the experience. It sounds really screwed up and horrible: sitting there, unable to move for hours, while they slather plaster or whatever onto your Nivea-ed phiz. It'd be really easy to do me as well, coz I'm bald apart from one little love-lock at the back and I've no eyebrows.

I could do loads of stuff if I had a cast of my head. As it is, I'll just have to do small peices that I can stick in place with eyelash glue or summat. I want to make lots of little sticky things for my face. Borg-implant bits, rips, vegetation, that sort of thing. I want to work on my image more. Cute little eyeliner doodles are all well and good, but for serious impact you need serious PVA glue work.

I'm thinking about masks, the projects I want to do. I'm restrained a little by the fact that I have to wear glasses but I think I can get round that- I've got an old, fucked-up pair that I could incorporate into some sort of eyepeice.

It must and shall be done.


I'm going to add a new feature to my blog: "Today's story idea", which will do what it says on the tin.

Today's story idea: Nothing, really
Today's mood:

Coffee... need coffeeeeee....

No comments: