Monday, May 27, 2002

Tomorrow is crunch day. I will be handing in the final report for my project, and hopefully demonstrating that the wretched thing actually works. In a couple of weeks I have to give a talk on the project. Then it's over. I get my life back from the demons of electronics.

Well, sort of. 'Coz, I still have to find a summer job, right? And if nobody helps me out, I might end up back at the Little Green Monsters That Live In Your Pants factory. I won't want to, of course; helping to increase the number of Little Green Monsters That Live In Your Pants isn't something to boast about. But I have bills to pay, a leaky flat to support, that kind of thing. Of course, if someone wanted to put a spot of work my way, that'd be one less pair of hands at the Little Green Monsters That Live In Your Pants factory, wouldn't it? Everyone wins.

I might even stop hating you for a while.

No comments: