Monday, July 12, 2004

Stressedoutandpissedoffand...

...woundupandfedup and sort of bored, and a bit tired.

Don't know if I should do this course or not. I have to make a decision pretty much NOW.

Pros: Would mean better jobs in the future, paying for itself in the medium-to-long term (6 months to a year); doing it now would help me to evade the higher costs and more stringent entry requirements of a course in the UK.

Cons: Factoring in books, travel, ect, and I'm looking at about €1500, which is a lot to spend, especially if the job sitch is up in the air. Also, I should really spend the time packing, cleaning, sorting out transport/storage/sale/destruction of stuff.

Fuck it, I don't know. I'll give it another day or two and then decide.

And there's all this other stuff, offline stuff, lots of it, which I can't write about because it involves other people who aren't me and who don't deserve to have their lives cannibalised for blog-fodder, but which is eating up a large chunk of my attention and energy.

But 'twas ever thus. Just when you think you've got all the plates spinning and all the balls in the air, Fate throws you a chainsaw.

No comments: