Monday, July 28, 2003

WTF?

Should prolly do a post about yesterday in the park, but right now I've only got one thing on my mind.

Why can't I get a job? Why? WhywhywhywhywhywhyWHYYYYYY? I'm getting turned down for everything! Every damn thing! The stupid burger joints don't want me! The stupid shops don't want me! The stupid bars don't want me! The stupid cafe in the stupid station doesn't want me! Screw you job-giving people! I hate you! You suck! All I wanted was some shitey little job washing up in a kitchen or something, and you can't even let me have that? I hate you! I hateyouhateyouhateyou! You stupid uptight jerks!

And nobody's buying my stupid jewellery! I work really hard at that stuff and the guy next to me with a big pile of mass-produced crap made at gunpoint by child-slaves in Indonesia which which looks exactly the same as any other piece of mass-produced crap made at gunpoint by child-slaves in Indonesia is doing a roaring trade. Karma be damned: next week I'm just going to go down the wholesalers and buy a bunch of mass-produced crap made at gunpoint by child-slaves in Indonesia. You want crap? Fine! Here, have some crap! Have a big pile of crap that looks just like the next pile of crap! Look, you can have the exact same "unconventional" earrings that all the other "unconventional" people are wearing. (That's how you know you're unconventional, you see.)

You know what? Screw this.

Screw walking around town all day, screw tweaking my CV, screw pouring my energies into a bottomless pit of futility, screw having to go home every day and tell my boy that he's still gonna have to support the five-and-a-half-foot long leech that's stuck to his bank-book, screw flypitching, screw snotty tourists who come over and peer at my stuff and look like there's a bad smell under their noses. Screw this whole pointless existance.

And most of all, screw you.

Oh, and I started a thread on my board with a review-y thing of May.

No comments: