Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Work (again).

Okay. I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really REALLY want a job now.

I'm used to sucky jobs so I guess I don't mind if I got something sucky, but I'd prefer something that tied in with my life in some way: writing, healing, electronics, arts, crafts, magick, books... that kind of thing. I need discarnate floaty help.

Spooky pervert Mah El: I promise to do like you suggested and vibrate your moniker as part of my tweaked LRPB. Will you fix me up with some non-insane-making work? Spooky pervert Rah May El... not quite sure how you'd like to be included in my rituals, but could you help me with my art and craftiness? I know that's your bag. Both of you guys: I need confidence to proceed. Lots of confidence. Please confidencify me forthwith.

Oh, and thanks for helping me contact my Uni today. I swear, those guys must be allergic to the telephone...

No comments: