Monday, August 25, 2003

Just your average blog post.

My day was sort of crap. I refuse to bore myself by rehashing the details; suffice it to say that I am sick of the metro, banks, phones both mobile and immobile, and getting lost. I am now headachy and somewhat enervated. However, I am energized and sustained by my Hate of You, a warm little light in the darkness within.

I am also cross with my entities who are Not Helping at the moment. They've put some long-term stuff in motion, but I want stuff to happen NOW, dammit! I've been playing with the idea of doing a really big, impressive ritual working to get myself a job, but that's never gone well in the past. I always end up doing something which fills all the specifications of the spell and yet is utterly foul and not what I meant at all. I mean, how am I supposed to take over the world when I'm picking up littler in Hyde Park?

Stupid magick.

I meant it about becoming a hardcore skeptic, you know.



No comments: