Saturday, September 27, 2003

Hmmm.

Got a new thing accepted by emergency:PARADIGM. Don't know when it'll appear. That's good coz I have one or two other bits of crap that I don't know what to do with. Been on a writing jag recently, but not finding myself writing the sort of things I want to be writing. Go with it or try and push it onto another track? Dunno.

Saw a pair of discarded trousers in the street last night. I'm always seeing discarded clothing around these days. The most ridiculous incident was while I was visiting my folks-- I saw a whole bag of clothes that someone had chucked out into the street.

Part of me wants to get all pissy with my guides for the embarrassingly transparent Signs, but another part of me recognises that they have to use fairly blunt instruments to drive anything past my innate scepticism. Thanks, guys, but I think I get it now. You wanna patronise me with more worn-out jumpers or do you want to help me on to the next step now?

Additional: Today is that big protest march. Please watch over the assembled mass and help keep things peaceful. Can you keep an eye on me and mine, help us to not get arrested or hit with bricks? Ta.

Additional additional: Okay, so tomorrow I'm going to that healer's meet. Can you please help me be confident, aid me in communicating well, and generally help me to not screw up this opportunity? Ta.

No comments: