Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Another car-bomb in Iraq.

I feel sick just thinking about it. Are things over there ever going to get better? Is the country even going to be habitable in a couple of years? Christ.

Wish I could say that global events eg war death famine plague hurricanes ect. were giving me some perspective, making my own problems seem insignificant in comparison, but I can't because I'm an unbelivably self-centred bastard and everything that happens to me is more important than anything that happens to everyone else ever. I still don't have a place to live lined up for when I leave here and flat hunting is pissing me off bigtime. Today I saw a fairly nice flat, not too small, but the woman wanted 3 1/2 months rent up front, one month being her fee which we'd never get back. Great. No viewing lined up for tomorrow, but I'm seeing a place on Friday. Wish me luck.

No comments: