Thursday, September 02, 2004

I'm bored.

You all have to entertain me. Go on, do a dance or summink.

I'm in a funny mood, all sort of bleh and foggy. Okay, I'll be honest, I'm in a perfectly foul mood. You know when you have a problem, and you're not quite sure what to do next to fix the problem, but you have a pretty good idea of the sort of avenues you should be exploring, and yet the gumption to actually really make a serious start down any of those avenues seems to have deserted you? Yeah, that.

I'm still a wee bit knocked back by the course and all that. Realistically I know that it was the right thing to do, realistically I know that I'm in a far better position now than I was before, but... well, one feels such a friteful dunce. And one has the hardest time concieving of oneself engaging in anything in a non-duncetastic manner.

The hell with it. I'm going back indoors for much evil-strength Cafe Filth. That usually helps.

No comments: