Monday, September 20, 2004

¡Mis pies!

Oh man, my feet are killing me. I was in full Hunting of the Job battledress today, and my nice shiny sensible shoes have carved up my heels summink rotten. Still and all, I got signed up with a new agency, touched base with a couple of old ones, and generally kicked job-hunting arse. Tomorrow I'm going to have a shufti round a couple more agencies that seem to take care of the industrial areas round Barna.*

I also went round the new flat with an assortment of cleaning materials and spruced the place up a bit. The kitchen looks a bit better now, more like somewhere you'd cook food and less like somewhere you'd nuke from orbit.

Also, I had a bit of a reccie and found this kick-arse magickal supermarket! With a little caff for to drink cervesa sin and infusiones! I will definately be showing my face round there, get known a bit. See if I can't drum up some reiki and assorted hocum business.

All in all, a Good Day.

Apart from the feet.

*Barna is the city, I am reliably informed. Barca is the football club.

No comments: