Wednesday, June 26, 2002

"Good morning, jobseekers!"

Remember that temp job? Well, now I've lost it again. I've been on a total job-hunting frenzy ever since, and I've managed to land something else for tomorrow morning. Bad new is, it's miles away and only part-time. If I can score even another four hours somewhere else I'd be okay, but so far nothing's come up.

I can't belive it. I'm registered with two agencies, I'm never off the job boards, I read the local rags, I'm always looking for "staff wanted" notices in shops and pubs, I post and email my CV to all and sundry, I've even started cold-calling, and what do I get? Four hours a day doing smegging market research, that's what. Jesus, this is so hard. I'm going to whip up a quick sigil tonight to help me along. I was thinking of making a servitor for this but I need something now, immediately, and my previous servitors have had zero time-sense.

This bites. I mean, this is really bad. I was counting on that poxy job to help me pay back all the damn money I owe. I still haven't told my par'dner, who's away on a conference at the mo; I don't know how to break the news.

AND I HATE JOB HUNTING!!!!

No comments: