Thursday, June 20, 2002

You're so vain, you prob'ly think this blog is about you

Y'know what's really wierd? With a few notable exeptions, most of the people who read this blog (apart from the strange dog-hunters) seem to be people who profess to dislike me; who claim to find me "boring", "annoying" or "loud-mouthed". I mean, I'll write something on here and nowhere else, and then a day or so later I'll get someone commenting on it (directly or indirectly). For example, I made some comment back in April about not posting something I'd written here in case my "Number One Fan" read it and threw a wobbly, and no less than six- six!- different people assumed I meant them and them alone. (The person I was actually referring to, meanwhile, cooled her jets and made an effort to square things. Go figure.) There's one or two people who even seem to read this thing every day.

I seriously fail to get it. I don't even read my freind's diaries as often as my detractors read mine. Why spend an appreciable amount of your time reading and re-reading something that's so "worthless" or "offensive"? Why not stick to IckleRainbowPoniesWithWings.com, or whatever? Why not come offline for five minutes and go for an icecream? Christ, anything, really. It's not that I don't want people to read this, I'm flattered and all, but... heck, haven't you people got lives?


PS: I hate you.

No comments: