Monday, June 24, 2002

New Stuff

Started my new temp job today. Not too bad (warehousey stuff for a record shop) The hours are good- nine to six, which means I'll be pulling down some much-needed extra cash. I owe money all over the place, and it's not going to get better any time soon.

On the plus side, my latest story is coming along. I should have it finished tomorrow or Wednesday. I really want to bung out some of my old stuff but I still can't persuade Wordperfect to reinstall, which means I can't read anything I wrote before the last huge hard-drive crash. The story files are there, 'coz I am the queen of backups, but I can't access the things without some tinkering. Damn and rghghghg. So, new stuff it is, lovely lovely new stuff.

Seriously, I haven't stopped writing in days. It's great.

No comments: